Very Pleased to Meet You
During World War II, a lot of young women in Britain were in the army. Joan Phillips was one of them. She worked in a big camp, and of course met a lot of me患上癫痫病需要怎么治疗？n, officers and soldiers.
One evening she met Captain Humphreys at a dance. He said to her, "I‘m going abroad tomorrow, but I‘d be very happy if we could write to each other." Joan agreed, and they wrote for several months.
Then his letters stopped, but she received one from another officer, telling her that he had been wounded and was in a certain army hospital in England.
Joan went there and said to the matron, "I‘ve come to visit Captain Humphreys."
"Only relatives are allowed to visit patients here," the matron said.
"Oh, th石家庄哪家医院治疗癫痫好at‘s all right," answered Joan. "I‘m his sister."
"I‘m very pleased to meet you," the matron said, "I‘m his mother!"
1) There are spots in the sun.太阳也有黑点。
治疗儿童好的羊癫疯医院2) There are two sides to every question.问题皆有两面。
3) There is a skeleton in the cupboard.家家有本难念的经。
4) There is kindness to be found everywhere.人间处处有温情。
5) There is no general rule without some exception.任何法规均有例外。
6) There is no medicine against death.没有长生不老药。
7) There is no place like home.金窝银窝不如咱的狗窝。
8) There is no royal road to learning.书山有路勤为径，学海无涯苦作舟。
9) The style is the man.字如其人。
10) The tongue is not steel， yet it cuts.人言可畏。
杭州看癫痫好的医院amily: sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> 推荐其他主题的手抄报资料和图片作为参考：